Monday, November 12, 2007

Backtrack 2005

Hi Illumina!
I am a member of the Illuminate Team. But what exactly is my contribution to the improvement and/or development of this site? Aside from some comments in the tagboard, none. So what prompted me to post now? To really feel that I am a part of the Illumina Team! :) But I have to say boredom was my prime motivation. Boredom never fails. :)
I was going through my old e-mail account and found an e-mail I wrote in third year high school when we still had batch2006@yahoogroups.com, I thought this one's gonna bring a lot of memories. And hopefully good ones. :D
***
I wish things were a little bit slower; Impedimentia! so we can cherish each and every moment we share, each expensive cracker we buy from the canteen, each six-petaled santan picked, every flag ceremony attended, every free period wasted on crammed assignments and every little misunderstandings we inevitably have.

Impedimentia! I wish to slow things down so we can think twice or thrice when making decisions. Or so I can do many things in an Internet cafe within an hour. Or so I can do two lab repots in one period.

Oh how I wish..

To stay with you, Batch2006, forever... Ay! One lifetime nalang. Hehe.

Impedimentia!
***
I can't believe I cared for Batch2006 this much back then. Hehe. Seriously. Can you believe how cheesy I was? But this is what I know, what I wrote was sincere and I always wish to bespend this lifetime with you all and the next and the next and the next. :D Hehe.
Have a great kick-ass time Illumina!
Cheers,
Jacques

1 comment:

jkristinejv said...

kerni ka talaga, jacko. ahha joke lang.

cool entry. :p natouch naman ako ahhahaha

About ILLUMINA


ILLUMINA is Philippine Science High School Southern Mindanao Campus' Batch 2006, composed of eighty-six WAHAS, intelligent and talented people. They graduated from PSHS-SMC on March 29, 2006 and are currently pursuing undergraduate studies.