Tuesday, April 22, 2008

M


I know it's not the most creative title one could think of but what the heck, it's the entry that counts right?

First of all,(parang graduation speech?) I would like to congratulate you on the new blessing that has come your way. I could not imagine what you are going through right now but I salute you for keeping it and that's what MATTERS.

I wouldn't rant on why it happened to you at this age where we still are in school and hell, kids at heart. I think you have had enough of that already. You must be so tired of hearing that all the time. And who am I in the position to lecture you on these things, right?

You are one strong and brave girl. You stand by your principles and the decisions that you made. You never back out and you face all the consequences no matter what it might cost you. Amidst diversities, you still remain the EM that I know, an ass-kicking bitch. *wink*

We have been friends for a very long time and we have already made a thousand pacts and promises that we will always be there for each other. This time around, you can count on me and all of your friends on that promise. Shagit lang bay, naa gyud mi para sa imoha. :D

I and all of Illumina wishes you well, EMPOT. 85 ninongs and ninangs can't wait for the blessing to come.

LOVE LOTS. <3

No comments:

About ILLUMINA


ILLUMINA is Philippine Science High School Southern Mindanao Campus' Batch 2006, composed of eighty-six WAHAS, intelligent and talented people. They graduated from PSHS-SMC on March 29, 2006 and are currently pursuing undergraduate studies.