Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Your Song


ang kanta ng buhay mo ay narito na!!!


... at first sight

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...


pasulyap-sulyap pa kunwari...


... at the wrong time
bakit ngayon ka lang?


... at last
you'll always be a part of me,
I'm part of you indefinitely



... lost
I gave my best to you, nothing for me to do
but have one last cry



and found
muling ibalik ang tamis ng pag-ibig


... enduring
ako'y maghihintay pa rin...



dahil para sa amin, KAYO ang BIDA!

choz!




captions by Danica (Thanks Dan!)
photos courtesy of Kamille (Thanks Kams!)




Disclaimer: PEACE! all in the spirit of fun=D




1 comment:

About ILLUMINA


ILLUMINA is Philippine Science High School Southern Mindanao Campus' Batch 2006, composed of eighty-six WAHAS, intelligent and talented people. They graduated from PSHS-SMC on March 29, 2006 and are currently pursuing undergraduate studies.