Tuesday, May 20, 2008

To All Aspiring Med Students of Illumina


Since sa batch natin maraming gusto mag-Med,
I found this flowchart that would help you decide on
what specialization you're going to take..
I hope this helps guys! haha


(special shoutout to Alec who told me a lot of probable specializations
he would like to take.. I hope your indecision would end here... haha
and I think you're really going to end up in Emergency Med.. ^_^)





ps. kung mga doctor na kayo, I'm entitled to a discount OK? haha *evil grin

1 comment:

onebigfive said...

derma lagi ko... i never ever thought of me becoming a belo wannabe...

About ILLUMINA


ILLUMINA is Philippine Science High School Southern Mindanao Campus' Batch 2006, composed of eighty-six WAHAS, intelligent and talented people. They graduated from PSHS-SMC on March 29, 2006 and are currently pursuing undergraduate studies.